Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Paper Hat Man

Short of subjects today - tired of bird pictures - and I need to practice with lights and some new software, so I set up, sat down, and, well, this is my favorite - if I have such a thing...  There is something odd about this hat - complete strangers tell me it looks cool, and one guy wanted to buy it.  The women at work have nicknamed me the "Paper Hat Man"...  In regards to the photograph the eyes are spot on, in focus, with the light ring in the pupil.  The subject is clear, the background blurred - now if we could get this guy to smile...

2 comments:

  1. I love all your work! How do i ade the "reactions" thing to my photo blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hat, and photo too. Does being a fan of your work make me another complete stranger?

    ReplyDelete