Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yet Another Yarn Shop


We found another NEW yarn shop in Lakeville, Minnesota. It seems I'm becoming somewhat of an authority on yarn shops and this one is pretty good. The owner is friendly, helpful and has a wide variety of yarns, books and needles. And, no - I'm not taking up knitting - I will however take photos of knitting and knitters.
(Click on a photo to view a larger image).


(Click on a photo to view a larger image).

I acquired a new "toy" yesterday - a Flip Video Camera. I thought it would be fun to take quick videos here and there to add to a few of the websites I do. I don't plan to post videos here, but thought you might enjoy my first video - shot at the yarn shop. The above photos were taken out of the video and edited with PhotoShop.

No comments:

Post a Comment