Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blue Sky


Typically I have my 400 mm lens with me (or at least close), but not last night.  There was a hot air balloon approaching the church and I wanted to grab a shot when it got close, but,  the camera bag I brought with me was without the 400 mm.  I took a few shots, disappointed in the fact I couldn't zoom.  When I got home and loaded the photos the sky just jumped out.  I had been concentrating so hard on the balloon and having a pity party about not having my big lens, that I didn't see the beauty of the sky right in front of me.  That little dot is the balloon but ignore that, and enjoy the blue sky and white clouds.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I do that to, I'm so conserned about what I think is a great photo and focus on that and it ends up being something totally different.

    ReplyDelete