Sunday, February 28, 2010

Scooby


This is Scooby, our daughter and son-in-law's dog. He's a mix of something or other. I believe poodle and golden lab. I'm sure he's not a snickerdoodle... labradoodle I believe is what he is called. This is his first trip to our house. I expected a small dog, like a poodle, but whoa, he's much larger, more lab size than poodle. He's cute and obedient. I like dogs, except for the fact you have to take them for walks, they poop, and they bark. I like cats...
(Click on the photo to view a larger image of Scooby).

2 comments:

  1. I've been corrected - Scooby is a mix of Golden Retriever and Poodle - making him a Goldendoodle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scooby is beautiful!!
    They make all kinds of mixes these days!
    Great photo, Robert.
    How do you make your watermark on your picture? I have photoshop elements but have never really messed with it much. Have you heard of the photo editing program called Picnik?

    ReplyDelete