Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Mother - A Photographer?


Yellowstone Lake Circa 1948

It's unfortunate that I am just discovering that my mother was quite the photographer. As I go through her albums there are a lot of good photographs. I always knew that my Aunt Mary took and developed her own photos, and I recently discover that my Grandmother Myers did the same thing. As I think back my mother did seem to have a camera in her hands a lot. I don't think she developed her own (I would have remembered that I think). She was great at labeling and dating - something I think I'll try to do better at so that when my kids and grand kids look at my photos 50 years from now they won't say who's that or what's that, or why did he take that picture? - they'll probably say that anyway -


Moon on Yellowstone Lake Circa 1948

2 comments: