Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunset on Golf Course


We were driving home from choir last night and I noticed the sun setting on the golf course. I did a bat turn in traffic so I could get a picture. As I was printing this last night I noticed a bird at the top of the tree in the middle - it's probably an Eagle "taunting" me. I'll get a good picture of an Eagle some day...


I was playing around with the photo and ended up painting it with Corel Paint4. It turned out pretty good.
(Click on the photo to view a larger image).

9 comments:

  1. Both of these are very, very cool. Hope you did a safe "bat turn"......

    You'll get your eagle soon, I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sunset shot - and your work with Corel Paint is really fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo, Robert. Sorry about my goof up on the previous post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's ok - I've done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sunset; I like the reflection on the pond. Your painted photo with CP4 is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot and nice after treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. INCREDIBLE! What a beautiful sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredibly beautiful sunset, love the reflection in the water. And I love the painting style too!

    ReplyDelete