Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cute Kid



















This has not been "photoshopped" other than cropping the photo.  I was horsing around with some of my "rejected" pictures and cut myself out of a couple and stuck them on this photo.  As I was contemplating a picture for today I thought - why not take a picture of me in front of me. Yes, the baby is me at 13 months.  The note on the back from my mother indicates that the picture was taken July 10, 1952.  The other two were taken the day I got my wireless remote for my camera.
(If you'd like a larger view you can click on the photo).

6 comments:

  1. Pretty cool! I can see the remote in your right hand. That's looking like something I may want down the road - after I get a speed light....

    Cute baby picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a cute baby picture, and you still look cute 57 years later! ;) I just love Photoshop, it's so much fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an extraordinary picture!

    The big 'you' as a baby makes you look like a 'Great Leader' in propaganda posters!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what a great idea! More Photoshop fun. I have a remote too, and it's come in handy several times already. :)

    ReplyDelete