Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Maynard Avenue Corn Gang

The Head Squirrel
This guy is a member of the Maynard Avenue Corn Gang.  He was minding his own business and I intruded - he let me know by the glare he gave me... for a moment I was fearful and I looked around for the other member of the gang - he was across the street but was ready to come to the aid of his buddy.

About a month ago they lost a member of their gang - "tail-less"  - he challenged a car one too many times and was squished.  I scurried back into the house in the event they had revenge in mind...

3 comments:

  1. This gang member looks very well fed!! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! He has a little chair to sit on while he nibbles. They get so fat in the winter. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!

    I too am trying to do the 365 project, I failed last year.

    www.365projectstephens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete