Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011!!

Hello 2011!!
Greetings 2011!!  I've been doing a photo a day for 730 days - haven't missed one day.  There was a day in 2010 where I was so sick I took a photo of my feet with my phone - but, hey - I posted a photo that day.  And, another a couple of days I posted multiple photos 'cause I wimped out and couldn't pick just "one".

For 2011 my photographic goals are:

  1. ...to shoot more and improved Eagle Photos.  In January I'm off to Keokuk, Iowa for Eagle Days and will hopefully get some action photos of Eagles.
  2. ...I'm also going to take more people "Faces" photographs.  While I love birds, bees, bushes, berries and squirrels - I would like to capture more faces.
  3. ...I plan to experiment with light - more light, less light and shadows.
  4. ...to remember to try and show you the world in a way that you have not seen before.
  5. ...to also remember that you are in the photograph with me.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! we're glad for another year of photos to keep up with what you're all up to! the Joneses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your photos everyday. I to am doing the 365 project this year (or I'm attemting to) on my facebook. My photo teacher talked me into it.

    ReplyDelete