Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Why I Carry A Camera

People often ask me why I always carry a camera. I kid around and say that if an alien space craft lands in front of me I want to be able to record the moment. Well, an alien didn't appear in front of me, but there was a barn fire along the interstate. My wife and I were coming home from Webster City and noticed the billowing smoke. As we got closer it was evident that it was a barn on fire - since I had a camera - I pulled over along the highway (to my wife's dismay) and took these pictures...






Took this one with my 100-400 MM Lens. If you click on the photo you can see a larger version and can almost [almost] feel the heat.
(Click on a photo to view a larger image).





1 comment:

  1. Wow. Awesome. You should send copies to the barn owner. They might need it for insurance claims!

    Linda Pierce

    ReplyDelete