Friday, October 23, 2009

Time


Time is valuable - I always try to cram as much as I can into the time I have - but, frankly, this morning I didn't want to get up. Unfortunatly, or fortunatly, depending on how you look at it, I have this internal alarm clock that always seems to go off BEFORE any time I have set on the alarm clock.

And, good grief, my internal alarm goes off and what do I think of - I need to take a picture of the alarm clock before it goes off... Maybe I'm thinking too much about taking photographs...
(Click on the image if you have a burning desire to view a much larger version of this photo).

1 comment:

  1. Great pic. My husband also has that intenal alarm clock. Me, not so much. I am just not a morning person!!
    Take care and have a great weekened!!

    ReplyDelete