Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mr. Cat and Mr. Ball


Mr. Felix the Cat - the wonderful, wonderful cat.


Mr. Yoga Ball
I was playing around in the basement last night. I have recently cleared out a corner (can you say garage sale) where I can set up my lights and backdrops. It's a little cramped - ok, a lot cramped - but works well to experiement with studio lighting.

Needing something to photograph I invited Felix the Cat and the Yoga Ball to pose for me. They did pretty good - but, Mr. Cat put a stupid jingle in my head - "Felix the Cat, the wonderful wonderful Cat; Whenever he gets in a fix, he reaches into his bag of tricks;You'll laugh so much your sides will ache;Your heart will go pitter pat; Watching Felix, the wonderful cat."

The Yoga Ball was quiet and just sat there as if he was better than anyone else...
(Click on a photograph to view a larger image).

1 comment:

  1. I started humming that song as soon as I saw the photo - before I got to the part where you supplied the lyrics!

    ReplyDelete