Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Grumpy or Thinking?


Working with setting up lights - strobes or/and continuous lights. Since I was in the basement by myself, with no one to shoot - I got in the chair. I'm not my favorite subject. As photographs go - still a bit dark, glare in my glasses and I was looking for more of a dramatic shadow on the right (as you are looking at the picture). I have grand children visiting this weekend, so perhaps I can get one of them to sit in the chair...
(Click on the photo to view a larger image, although I don't know why you would).

4 comments:

  1. Great self portrait! I love when the grandkids come over!! Enjoy your visit.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not grumpy... worried? Maybe about all the company coming this weekend, LOL. Great shot I think. Too many of us photographers never take shots of ourselves. I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking that you're thinking.

    And, did you shave your head? I like it!

    ReplyDelete